lørdag den 29. december 2007

Repository update

Got all my packages added to the git repository, which now contains:


torsdag den 20. december 2007

Razzle.dk got a little facelife

razzle.dk/ now has a few links to the git repository etc.

Git repository for Gumstix buildroot packages

I've added a public git repository for my buildroot packages: razzle.dk/git-php/git.php
Currently it contains the packages: curl, cpio and git.

tirsdag den 18. december 2007

GIT - second try

Ok, I was a little too fast the other day, because git did not quite work. I missed that it depends on find (NOT the busybox version), cpio (which I had to add to the buildroot) and perl (microperl works fine). But now it works, as does git-php in a slightly altered version: razzle.dk/git-php/git.php. Nothing much to see yet, but I'll add my gumstix buildroot packages in the "near" future.

onsdag den 12. december 2007

File system crash

Doh! Forgot to unmount my CF card with a ext2 root file system when I rebooted, and forgot to fsck the filesystem before I remounted it. This lead to severe file system corruption. Got it fsck'ed but a lot of files where corrupted :-(
Have now switched to ext3 to prevent that to happen in the future!

tirsdag den 11. december 2007

GIT too

Got GIT compiling & working too :-)

mandag den 10. december 2007

Turning on the LAMP

After the success with Postfix, I quickly got popa3d compiling & working, and now I have a fully working mail setup.

MySQL wasn't much of a problem to get working, and neither was adding MySQL support to the Apache PHP module. So now I have a full LAMP server setup too.

Next comes GIT, and a GIT repository for the Gumstix buildroot packages I've made - and a lot of much needed package cleanup as well. Maybe some documentation too...

tirsdag den 4. december 2007


Latest progress: I've got Apache compiling with PHP as a module. I've got Postfix up and running as mailserver, and popa3d as a pop3 daemon for mail retrieval. I spend a lot of time trying to get Postfix running - I used Berkeley DB-4.5.20, as Postfix requires DB, but that version kept segfaulting. At last I downgraded to DB-4.2.52, and that did the job.